Friday, October 29, 2010

Saturday Stumbles


Here is some delicious-ness that I have stumbled upon this week!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I so love butternut squash and I love anything tex mex, I've never done soup though!  This sounds wonderful!



Mexican Butternut Squash Soup at Dining with Debbie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This totally made my mouth water!  I even want the blue bowls to make it in!




Chicken and Chorizo Pot Pie from Fudge Ripple

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, you'll be seeing this on my menu plan pretty soon.  I'm loving pumpkin this year and this totally rocks! I love how she fooled the family!


Pasta with Pumpkin, Sausage and Spinach from Green Lite Bites

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love the simplicity of this cake!  It sounds delicious and the picture was just beautiful!


Apple Cake from Brenda's Canadian Kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie dough is big around here. We all love it but it's my husbands favorite.  And our anniversary is coming up.  Hmmm...



Cookie Dough Cupcakes from Fake Ginger


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is linked with It's Come To This!

Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

17 comments:

  1. I have an amazing recipe for butternut soup, I will publish it soon. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tasty picks! The pumpkin pasta looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so delish!I am too a fan of butternut squash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pumpkin in this round-up! Basically I want to eat everything here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh all of those look delicious! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Mandi. Cookie Dough Cupcakes? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found such delicious things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! Those cupcakes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list again! I have bookmarked the pumpkin and sausage pasta. Thanks Debbi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we had pumpkin pasta this past week and it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the shout out debbie! i wish i could tell you where to get those bowls...but i have had them for as long as i can remember...and can't remember where i originally found them. i hope you try the recipe!
    christy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, thanks so much for the shout out! You rock! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My hubby loves cookie dough too. His birthday is next month. That looks great!!!

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete