Friday, October 15, 2010

Saturday Stumbles


Here are a few delicious and intriguing posts I've stumbled upon this week.  I usually try to cook fairly healthy but a girl's gotta dream, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I seriously said "YUM" out loud when I saw this.  I've never made toffee.  I don't like the way it sticks in my teeth but that doesn't stop me from eating it though!! 




Chocolate Toffee - Envy My Cooking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this on my sister-in-laws site.  She makes incredible desserts and decorates cakes for a living! 



Pumpkin Spice Nanaimo Bars - Celebration Generation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't this a gorgeous cake?? I so wish I had decorating skills like this.  Well, actually, maybe I don't.  That would just mean I would eat more, wouldn't it?




Daisy Cake - Black Book Kitchen Diaries


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This is linked to Saturday Stumbles from It's Come To This and Share Your Faves from It's a Blog Party


21 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love toffee. And that cake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkin bars look great...I'm going to have to checkout that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it all looks so scrumptious..i could just dive into my computer screen and eat it right up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look awesome! And I love the pumpkin bars the most!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love living vicariously through the baked goods on other people's blogs. Although I am going to have to make those pumpkin nanaimo bars. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake is gorgeous. I envy talent like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMMMMMMMM Great posts! Thanks for sharing -- Love the cake especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pumpkin things look delicious! And the cake looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used to live in Canada (about an hour from Nanaimo--namesake of the bar), and one thing I really miss is just being able to pick up Nanaimo bars in the grocery store. But Pumpkin Nanaimo Bars! Wow! I never saw that in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum...and geeeez....youjust made me have a craving for those no back peanut butter bars...

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pumpkin bars got me, too. Love anything with pumpkin. Don't trust myself to have them in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those pumpkin bars look yummy... must have for the holiday... I added that site too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe you wouldn't eat more of the cake, because it's just too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You find the best recipes! Love those pumpkin bars.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love toffee and those bars looks delish! Thx for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word you had me drooling at the first picture!! NOT fair! I love toffee so that looks delicious!! Thanks for sharing & linking:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I look forward to this post every week. I have tried some great recipes from here and I really enjoy it!! Now, I just need to find some wonderful, easy, time saving, ones for dinner!! Sometimes, I regret doing everything homemade. It makes me miss the days when I could "whip up" a dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi debbi, thank you for featuring my cake on your website. It's really sweet of you:) hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete