Friday, October 1, 2010

Saturday Stumbles


Here are some awesome things that I have stumbled upon recently!! 


I love a good bean dip.  I've been known to eat veggies with bean dip for dinner. This looks fantastic and I can totally see it in my future.




Italian White Bean Dip - Our Krazy Kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love a good looking muffin, don't you?




Oatmeal Nut Muffins - 3 Sides of Crazy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have a bread machine or I would be making these right now!!  I'll bet the flavor is wonderful!



Pumpkin Spice Bagels - From Apples to Zucchini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What an awesome way to use crepes!  My mouth was watering at the sight of these! 




Chicken Cannelloni - Honey from a Rock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing to me says Autumn better than butternut squash.  Of course, I love it so much that it totally says winter, spring and summer too!





Baked Butternut Squash - Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






This is linked to Saturday Stumbles from It's Come To This and Share Your Faves from It's a Blog Party.

11 comments:

  1. That butternut squash looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no bread machine either but I would love to try those pumpkin spice bagels with all the pumpkins I have this year. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out on my bagels!

    You don't need a bread machine - its the lazy way out LOL. Just knead the dough for 7-10 minutes on a floured surface and then cover and allow to double in size (60-90 minutes).

    I hope you'll give them a try - they were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man i really want those pumpkin spice bagels. Like woah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butternut squash looks fantastic!
    I gave you an award:
    http://neverfadingwood.blogspot.com/2010/10/award-time.html
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bagels look delicious!!! And I love, love, love butternut squash so I definitely need to try that!!

    Thanks for sharing & linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Just one word for all of it. YUMMY!

    Im your newest follower. I hope your having a great weekend.


    http://rwriterjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, got me so hungry!
    I am a happy new follower.
    I found you at the hop.
    Living Out Loud
    http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEBBI.

    I am so making pumpkin spice bagels now. Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familiar with Saturday Stumbles, but I love the idea. Thanks for sharing what you've found.

    ReplyDelete