Sunday, October 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - October 11 - October 17, 2010

Last week ended up providing a ton of leftovers with the Chili Verde.  We ended up eating it for anther dinner plus several lunches.  Turned out that no one was around on Friday night but me and the kids so I took the night off of cooking so the pumpkin pancakes will hopefully get made this week. 

Last week we ate baked beans out of a can, this week I'm making some homemade ones, I haven't decided which recipe to go with.  It will be on my site in a couple of weeks! 

I've been getting a ton of pumpkin ideas on the internet and it finally feels like fall! 

Monday: Enchilada Chicken Soup

Tuesday: Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (didn't get to them last week)

Wednesday: Steaks & Baked Beans

Thursday: Caramelized Onion Bread Pudding (didn't get to it last week)

Friday: Bonfire, roasting hotdogs and smores

Saturday: All day daycare workshop, supper probably quick or out

Sunday: Crockpot Veggie Casserole

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organized Junkie.


  1. Everything sounds great. I'm coming to your house for the pumpkin pancakes. Love anything pumpkin.