Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - October 25 - October 31, 2010



Last week we ended up eating plain old quesadillas rather than the new recipe for the sweet and spicy chicken wraps so I am hoping to get to them this week.  I also didn't end up making the turkey brunch casserole so that will happen this week as well. 


Monday: Turkey Brunch Casserole (didn't get to it yesterday)


Tuesday: Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wraps, cheese quesadillas for kids


Wednesday: Polka Dot Pasta


Thursday: leftovers, pancakes for the kids


Friday: Southwest Roast, baked potatoes


Saturday: Mall of America with the family, eating out


Sunday: Hamburgers and hot dogs,


This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie


Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice to land here in your blog with tips you got for your menu plan this week. I'm new to this Meme and I'm following you here.

    Check me out with My Menu Plan Monday

    ReplyDelete