Sunday, October 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - November 1 - November 7, 2010






I have a CSN Review coming up!  There are so many things I need! We don't have dining room table, we have a super long counter with kitchen bar stools that desperately need replacing!  Plus there are a ton of kitchen appliances that I need too!  Oh, decisions, decisions!  I'll let you know soon!  :-)

We didn't get to the Southwest Roast last week.  I have a couple of roasts frozen in the freezer and I thought I'd get to it.  I forgot to take it out of the freezer and by the time I thought of it, it was too late to stick it in the crock pot.  Oh well.  We might just get to it on Sunday. 

Tuesday we're having breakfast for dinner.  It's still up in the air whether or not I'll get creative with a pancake recipe or if it will be just plain old pancakes.  We'll see how the day goes!  I know I have several pancake recipes that I want to try out!

Sorry I don't have recipes for new recipes, I'll be posting them in a few weeks.

Monday: General Tso's Chicken, brown rice, broccoli

Tuesday: Pancakes, hashbrowns, ham, fruit

Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Chili

Thursday: Leftovers or quesadillas

Friday: Southwestern Black Bean Pizza

Saturday: Butternut Squash Soup & Grilled Cheese

Sunday: Southwest Roast & baked potatoes

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie


3 comments:

  1. I really must plan ahead as you do. It makes life so much easier :-) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start doing this! Buffalo Chicken Chili, be still my beating heart! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great week...it all sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete