Friday, September 24, 2010

Saturday Stumbles


Here are some things that I've stumbled upon this week!! 


If you're looking to lose a few pounds, here is an awesome Weight Loss Challenge.  Focus on the last 100 days of this year!  It started the 23rd but you can still be a part of it until October 1st.  Check out the Hot 100.


Hot 100 - Log My Loss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out this Pizza Pot Pie!  Can you think of anything better?  Seriously?  Who would even think of take out when this could be an option!




Pizza Pot Pies - Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out these amazing ooey gooey oozing cream filled cupcakes!  Not the best way to start a diet but hey, I can look can't I?




Boston Cream Cupcakes - Full Bellies, Happy Kids

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about this for a perfect fall dessert!  She serves it with a vanilla caramel bourbon sauce! 




Caramel Apple Brioche Bread Pudding - There's Always Thyme to Cook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we all make apple crisp in the fall.  But here's a version with peanut butter!  How awesome does THAT sound! 



Peanut Butter Apple Crisp - TUTUSANDRAINBOOTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce - Indigo's Sugar Spectrum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is linked to Saturday Stumbles from It's Come To This & Share Your Faves from It's a Blog Party.



Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

12 comments:

  1. Amazing finds! I'm loving the sound of the pasta with pumpkin sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious picks!
    I wish you a delicious weekend!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of Penne and pumpkin sauce but I will use fresh pumpkin rather than tinned. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pasta looks AMAZING. I love anything related to pumpkin when the Fall weather starts to hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - all those look amazing! I don't know where I would start first ... probably the boston cream cupcakes - yum!!

    Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE your blog! I am your newest follower and look forward to your future posts! Can you please follow me back?

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me in your awesome post! Enjoying your posts and you've stumbled upon some delicious looking dishes out there! Cupcakes and pasta, pizza and crisps, Autumn is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop! Lovely Blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 100-day challenge. I'm trying to lose a little weight - it's kind of fun to break it down like that.
    PS - I want that pizza pot pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay - as a bona fide peanut butter freak, the peanut butter apple crisp looks amazing. You have fantastic recipes, Deb.

    So glad you're doing the hot 100! Me too. We are going to rock this thing. BTW, I hope you got to TJ's blog to watch her vlog. Definitely worth the time.

    ReplyDelete