Friday, September 17, 2010

Saturday Stumbles


Here are some awesome things that I have stumbled upon this week!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out these awesome fish shaped wraps!  My kids would go nuts over this!




Peanuty Summer Chicken Rolls at Mommie Cooks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My kids LOVE cheezits but they are so awful for you!  I love this option!  Take THAT cheez-its!



Cheddar Coins - Good Cheap Eats

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an awesome craft to do with the kids! Homemade Hawaiian Leis.  We are SO doing this soon!  My kids love to be creative!



Hawaiian Day Lei - It's Not All Mary Poppins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE this picture of the chicken! It sounds super tasty too!  You can never have enough chicken!



Slow Roasted Chicken with Cilantro Lime Butter - For the Love of Cooking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out this completely delicious pies! I'm pretty sure this filling would taste good on anything!  She's already got a bunch of ideas other than pie. 
Anna is one of my favorite bloggers!  I've made a bunch of her desserts and they all rock.



Pineapple Sour Cream Pie - Cookie Madness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How about a grilled PB&J?  How cool would THIS meal be!

If you are looking to lose a few pounds and need some encouragement, check out his blog and Hop Aboard the Train!



Grilled PB & J - Back to the Fridge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is linked to Saturday Stumbles from It's Come To This and Share Your Faves from It's a Blog Party

12 comments:

  1. I admit I love Cheeze-Its, BUT I get the reduced fat ones..does that count???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love some of these Ideas. They look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the foodies listed look so yummy, thanks for visiting my site dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, awesome recipes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have reminded me that I NEED to make Pam's chicken! It looks quite gorgeous. Thanks for posting these great links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the Saturday Stumble! What a great surprise to wake up to. I love all these recipes. I especially want to try out the cheez its!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all of the great ideas. I agree, that chicken looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Debbi!
    Great finds this week! I especially love the looks of that pie! I'm gonna have to check that blog out for some dessert recipes!

    How've you been? I've been missing for a little while...computer issues, active toddler...you know! I have some catching up to do...both reading blogs and posting! I'm finally back with 2 blogposts this weekend! Woohoo!

    Check out my latest product review and giveaway! http://www.underthebigoaktree.com/2010/09/200th-post-product-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas, have you tried the cheese coins yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay...that first one looks pretty cool!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great list. Thanks for the cheese cracker link. I love Cheez-its so this will be a perfect alternative.

    ReplyDelete