Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Stumbles





Here some links I've stumbled upon this week that I think are awesome!!

***Want your kids to have some unique notebooks for school?  Check these out!



Spiral Notebook Make Over - From Making Memories


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Love sweet potatoes or yams? This recipe looks fantastic!  I already have a couple of idea for what to do with this!


Curried Yams - Indigo's Sugar Spectrum


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***I so want to try these cookies but told her I'd have to cover the green zucchini with green sprinkles or the kids would never touch them!  She said just to peel them!  That's a great idea, but I like sprinkles!


 
Zucchini Cookies from Finding Joy in My Kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***This is the perfect bread that I want to try!! It looks so good! Perfect for fall!



Autumn Pumpkin Loaf from Cocina Diary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Wise and inspirational words from a truly funny dude! If you haven't checked out his blog, please do!

Here's to all my Crackpot Friends - Jack Sh*t and Getting Fit



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***What?!  Just because I can't EAT these doesn't mean I can't completely drool over them!
 
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie Cookies from For the Love of Cooking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out this story from one of my favorite bloggers!  She first hand saw what was happening 9 years ago in New York.  Gripping story and awesome pasta! 




Spaghetti with Heirloom Tomatoes, Capers, Anchovies and Chile - Eats Well With Others

Don't forget to enter my $75 Back to School CSN Giveaway



This is linked with Saturday Stumbles at It's Come To This & Share Your Faves.

11 comments:

  1. What a lot of yummy looking stuff! I didn't realize you were doing a giveaway so as soon as I finish this comment, I'm going to check it out and throw my hat in the ring! Have a good weekend, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/saturday-blog-hop.html. Those zucchini cookies look delish.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great variety of blogs that you posted here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbi! Thanks for linking up & sharing - these sound (and look!) like some great recipes!! Off to click around:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the notebooks

    Found you on the spotlight blog hop and now I am following.
    Come by and check my blog out.
    Http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some delicious food and great recipes. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babe, thanks SO much for stumbling me! You are too sweet. I love all of these other thinks that you've posted. They've definitely got me in a baking mood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I love posts like this! It's always so much fun to get to meet new foodies like myself and discover other great blogs! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh. Thanks for adding my little brownies. Everything looks tasty, especially the pumpkin bread!

    ReplyDelete