Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - September 27 - October 3, 2010


Sunday's are unpredictable around here. We have meeting at 1 so I often will stick something in the crockpot before we leave.  My goal is to do something fun afterwards.  Sometimes it means we go out to eat, so while I try to plan for Sunday, it doesn't often go as scheduled. 


Tuesday:  Plum spiced chicken, broccoli & rice

Wednesday:  Tacos



Saturday: Leftovers


Recipes will be posted on my blog in over the next few weeks!  Sorry for the teaser, it just takes me that long to get them on the blog!



This is linked with Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

13 comments:

  1. Man - you whip up some good chow, Debbi! Plum spiced chicken sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those veggie wraps sound amazing! I can't wait for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buffalo chicken wraps sounds good! Cant wait to see how you make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading everyone plans but don't think I could do it for my family dinners. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green chili chicken soup sounds great! I'm grew up in NM, so I like anything with green chili. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now look forward to your Sunday meal..Buffalo Chicken Wraps...that sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by from Org Junkie. Your Plum Spiced Chicken sounds wonderful.
    Thank You...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I can't wait to see all of these, especially that plum-spiced chicken! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plum Spiced chicken..I am intruiged (I also can't spell!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It all sounds amazing! :D Can't wait for the recipes :D

    ReplyDelete