Sunday, September 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - September 6th - 12th, 2010



It's the first week of school for us.  It's kind of like New Years Day when you want to "start" something new. And hopefully improved!

So I decided to hop on the menu plan bandwagon and start posting my meal plans. I'm not sure how it's going to work because I often have a bunch of recipes stocked up so I don't have to rush and post them right away. It's easier if I just write up 3 or 4 recipes at a time.  So you won't be able to see my new recipes right away.  

But I figure, I plan my dinners anyways so this will give you a sneak preview of what's to come.  I don't always stick with the plan but I figure any plan is better than no plan at all!! Plus, I love the idea of having them on my blog so I can quick check the plan. 

Monday: Buffalo chicken pizza with no rise crust.  Pepperoni & Cheese pizza for the kids.



Thursday: Sweet & Sticky chicken & broccoli & rum grilled pineapple

Friday: Steaks, green beans & scalloped potatoes

Saturday: Buffalo Chickpea Patties, Chicken Salad for the kids

Sunday: Chow Mein in the Crock Pot & Egg rolls

***This is linked with Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Don't forget to enter my Back to School CSN Giveaway for $75!! 

13 comments:

  1. email me: curly2880 at yahoo dot com.

    You won a book. Send me your mailing address :-)

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice that you plan the meals for the whole week....which is something that I still can't bring myself to do it...well, I could make a plan, but I would probably forget or ignore the plan totally....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's any consolation, I hardly eve stick to my plan either. Something always comes up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great menu plan! Very smart of you to plan ahead. I always intend to plan like this on Sundays, but something inevitably distracts me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also started making my meals out for the whole week and it really has helped out so much, I only go to the store 1-2 times a week compared to probably 5 times a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids have been back for 2 weeks now, but I know what you mean. You have to be organized or it's too easy to order a pizza!

    I love your menu. I always know what I am making for the week, so then I don't have to think about it.

    Good luck with back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great menu for the week, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome weekly menu plan. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am way too scatterbrained to have a meal plan. Even if I planned my meals I'd just deviate from it as soon as I started. :P But I admire that you're being so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love having a planned out menu. I need to get back to that. Not this week though as we will be traveling. I will check back for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your menu looks great, buffalo pizza is our fav!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM!! Can I come to your house for dinner this week???

    ReplyDelete